Monday 19 November 2012

Meet Rhiannon


Hi my name is Rhiannon Smiley. I live in Sunset Valley. You may be wondering why i have been crazy enough to want to do a 100 baby challenge? Me too, but a little bit more about me first. I am a neat, artistic,flirty, nurturing, family orientated sim.

Sim lifespan:
Baby: 2days
Toddler: 4days
Child: 7days
Teen: 7days
YA: Max
Adult: Max
Elder: 17days


Now back to why i am doing this challenge in the first place...



As i stood mourning over my Mother's grave, my mind went back to the conversation i had with her just a year and a half earlier...



Rhiannon listen we both know i don't have long left, you have hated being an only child all your life and i am sorry i couldn't give you the sibling you longed for but you know that you alone were a miracle. 
I want different for your children. 
When you turn into a young adult i want you to start your own 100 baby legacy.


So now you know why i have to do this challenge. Its been a year since i lost Mum and so much has happened in that year. I hope you will follow my story.

Rhiannon X





No comments:

Post a Comment