Monday 19 November 2012

And so it begins...



I sat down at my computer once i managed to pull myself together and decided to sign up for online dating. It was a sure way of meeting some baby daddies.


I also set about writing my first novel. I had always loved writing and had wanted to be a journalist when i was younger but my Mum's wishes had put a stop to that. I was nervous about making money and hoped that writing would bring enough to pay the bills and keep a roof over my head. I submitted the first few chapters and made £8. Not great but it was a start.



It was getting late so i finished up writing the chapter i was working on and checked my messages on the online dating site. I had a few messages so i replied to them. I had put on my profile about my challenge and didn't expect any replies after that so i was surprised. There was one Man had left his number so i put it in my phone and headed to bed.



I decided to give Dustin Langerak a call the next morning. I needed to get started as soon as possible if i wanted to stand any chance of completing it. We agreed for him to come over later that day.



I worked on a few more chapters of my book before i decided to head on over to the summer fair.


So much for the first day of summer! 



I decided to get a greeting card photo took. I wanted to get a collection of these and i was guessing this would be the only one that i had took alone.


I decided to work on a few more chapters of my book and check my dating profile messages. I had a couple more and had just finished replying to them when the doorbell went.


It was Dustin, He wasn't really 'my type' but i suppose that i would have to get used to that.


I didn't waste any time in working my magic and we were soon woohooing.


I spent a lot of time on the computer working on my novels and checking out potential daddies on the dating site.



A few days had passed since my night with Dustin and my clothes were tight and i had awful morning sickness.

I spent most of my pregnancy working on the computer trying to earn money to buy a crib.


I had also decided to get a pet. He was a mixed breed puppy called Biff.


The big day soon came round and at 12:29AM i went into labour. Alice was born at 2:27AM. She seemed to be very easily impressed and i would soon find out she is a light sleeper too.










No comments:

Post a Comment